One Eco Step Breast Milk Storage Bags
We know pumping is hard work. Store all that milk you’ve worked so hard for in One Eco Step’s Oxo-biodegradable Breast Milk Storage Bags that are pre-sterilised, BPA and Phthalate free.
• FDA approved food grade plastic (LDPE) - Non-toxic and independently tested by a certified laboratory (SGS)
• Eco-friendly - Biodegrades in the open environment
• Safe breast milk storage bags - Pre-sterilised, BPA and Phthalate free
• Leakproof - Double zip closure. Extra room in bags to accommodate for milk expanding in freezer
• Bigger - Designed to hold up to 240ml
For hygiene reasons, designed for one-time use only. Do not boil or microwave.
Is oxo-biodegradable plastic safe for food contact?
Yes, it is safe. The quality of One Eco Step’s bags has been independently tested by a certified laboratory to be safe for long-term contact with any food type under the world's highest safety standards (EU Regulation 10/2011).
What is oxo-biodegradable plastic and how is it different from ordinary plastic?
In the presence of oxygen, oxo-biodegradable plastic undergoes the natural oxidation process at a much faster rate, to the point it breaks down and is no longer a plastic and can ultimately biodegrade into CO2, water and humus in the natural environment.
It does not leave fragments of petro-polymers in the soil and does not contain heavy metals.
This terminology is often confused with oxo-degradable plastics which do not become biodegradable. They are two different types of plastics. For a more detailed explanation on oxo-biodegradable plastic, visit http://www.biodeg.org